Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
1. What does the meal package include?
Wednesday: reception and dinner.
Thursday: breakfast, breaks, lunch and receptions.
Friday: breakfast, break.
2. Which credit cards are accepted for registration?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
3. Are CLE Credits being offered?
Yes. Refer to the Conference website
for more information.
4. What is the dress code for the Conference?
Business casual attire. Dress for dinner on Wednesday evening,
however, is business attire. The dinner
is not a black tie event.
5. Will checks be accepted as payment for the Conference registration?
No. Please register and submit payment using Visa, Mastercard, or American
6. I have tried to register but when I get to the payment screen the
registration will not go through. What should I do?
You may be registering for the Conference using a different address than the
billing address on your credit card. The address provided by the attendee should
be the same address used for credit card billing. Also, make sure you are using
Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
7. What events/programs may guests attend?
Guests may attend Conference receptions and dinners.
8. Why does my Hotel reservation include taxes?
Goverment employees are tax exempt and the Hotel will credit your account for any taxes
that may appear on your invoice at the time of departure. You should check your
invoice carefully to make certain the taxes are removed. Provide your hotel with a Tax Exemption Certificate prior to your departure.